Photo via: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make Paint scrape art with persia lou – DIY ART PROJECT IDEA – PAINT SCRAPE NOTECARD SUPPLIES: heavyweight paper, such as cardstock or watercolor paper trimmed to 8.5″ x 5.5″ A2 sized envelopes acrylic paints (I used and recommend DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics, which are highly pigmented and flow like a dream) masking tape or washi tape an old credit card or rewards card paper towels & cleaner or wipes – you will be making a mess! metallic gold letter stickers or whatever letter stickers y
- Easy DIY area rug. Forget paying $ 50-100+ for a rug! Buy a cheap one and decorate it yourself. This woman used a plain rug from Lowes (only $ 24.98!), a stencil and white acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby (on sale!), and a foam roller. There are so many different color/design combinations you can use to inexpensively create a unique rug for your room. Easy on the eyes / easy on your budget !
- Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms diy crafts easy crafts diy ideas diy home easy diy for the home crafty decor home ideas diy decorations
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- Flores flores color pastel pasteles. Simple doily around a plain jar or vase, add a pretty ribbon.
- Laminate floor cleaner – Most popular one on Pinterest! This worked well. I did not use the lemon oil and you could smell vinegar but it cleaned the floor:).
- Fix scratches on wood furniture: 1/4 cup vinegar and 3/4 cup olive oil
- DIY this awesome Coconut Oil Salt Scrub Essential oils can be added for fragrance but coconut oil and salt work great on its own. You can use this scrub as a full body scrub, hand scrub and foot scrub. The salt gently exfoliates the skin and the coconut oil leaves your skin feeling baby soft!
- Under the Sea Nursery Wall art using @DecoArt_Inc Americana Acrylic Paint | spotofteadesigns.com
- rock painting. cheap and easy. rocks free. acrylic paint in 8 or 12 ounce bottles at walmart about $2 each. paintbrushes – use qtips or old makeup brushes trimmed as needed. jh
- Tissue Paper Canvas Photo. Print the pic on tissue paper and mod podge onto canvas, def gonna have to try.
- Framed Vintage Scissors on Aged Paper & Cheesecloth