Photo via: thehappyhousie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Feather wall hangings add a sense of drama and fun in an interior scheme. Learn how to craft your own with these simple to follow, step by step instructions, for a DIY father wall hanging.
- Anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree? It might not have items that have the most amazing quality but it has a fun, frugal cost and there is so much you can up-cycle from the store! The Little House of Four took everything Dollar Tree and turned it into some amazing Farmhouse Vignettes – that is an amazing dollar store craft idea! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- 10 Ideas for Tiny Balconies | With a small terraced shelf and matching containers, build your little kitchen garden without a big footprint or a lot of upkeep.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- A little DIY is always fun, but I say you get extra credit when it is organizing related! Kelly did as many of us do, and fell in love with…
- Organize Your Pantry: DIY Lazy Susan Pantry: This would be great for a small kitchen with limited storage space.
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- I’ve had a few inquiries from followers of my site asking for tips on painting kitchen cabinets. Here are some… Read more »
- Cant afford a real vintage library card catalog? Well, Ive got you covered- in the form of a thrift store DIY makeunder!! I took a small set of drawers (tabletop size), removed the paint, and repurposed / upcycled it into a little card catalog, complete with finger pulls! The transformation is amazing…and you cant beat the price! Amazing DIY thrift makeover craft project by SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- tile the back side of the peninsula
- A bold, state-of-the-art kitchen comes together with the right monochrome essentials. Complete yours with shiny stainless steel appliances, the perfect contrasting black kitchenware and of course, the quintessential modern trash bag: Glad ForceFlex Dual Defense with LeakGuard protection.