Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- The purpose of a desk is to keep you organized and neat – so why is it that desks so often become an endless pit of random crap? We end up using our desk chairs to pile dirty or clean clothes (or maybe both), the surfaces usually get cluttered with pens and notebooks and books, and the drawers are typically a giant mess filled with little things that have no other home.
- Does your floor need a new look? Instead of replacing it with costly broadloom or hardwood, consider painting it. Today’s homeowner has a lot options for painted floors. Painting is no longer restricted just to wood floors—concrete and linoleum are also good candidates for a paint makeover, which works well in kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, and front halls. If you’re thinking of painting the floor of one or more rooms in your home, keep a few things in mind before you start. First, consid…
- Crates stacked on each other act as easy storage. Add some hooks above to keep all the coats organized.
- Frame with lines of twine, decorated clothes pins for attaching photos, notes, etc.
- How To Get Gross Smells Out of Old Furniture — a list of tips and tricks to combat odors from @Atta Girl Says Amy Buchanan and other Hometalkers
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- Start the year off on the right note. Here are 5 Things To Organize In The New Year Plus A Free Daily Planner To Keep You Organized.
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches.
- Keep your gym shoes fresh! First, gather all your materials. You’ll need a Glad ForceFlex bag, duct tape, scissors and string. Second, cut a rectangle out of the bag. Cover it with duct tape horizontally, leaving some tape at the end to fold over, leaving room to feed string. Fold over and feed string through. Then, tape the ends leaving string exposed for handles. Lastly, tie the string together at the ends.
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.