Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beach Decor DIY Projects Part Two – The Cottage Market
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Youre home from the beach with a collection of shells, and now you need something to do with all of them! The kids will love making this school of fish made from seashells, and you can save them as momentos from your vacation. They will look great in a shadowbox frame on your childs bedroom wall.
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Top 60 DIY Projects of 2015. This is a fabulous collection of DIY projects that you can make! These 60 projects will certainly inspire you!
- Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for a sneak peek into my recent projects! Now that my kitchen backsplash is up it’s time to start putting some finishing touches on the place. Farmhouse accents are all the rage right now (thanks Chip and Jojo!) so today I thought I would share with you some of my …
- I am a beginner at sewing and I made these pretty easily! Nice pattern and a great way to learn how to sew. I used snaps for mine instead of buttons and they work great! I love them and will give them as gifts!
- There are many fabulous DIY ways to achieve a more expensive look when it comes to your living space; and most importantly, these great ideas will let you have a luxurious home decor without blowing your budget! In order to help you, we have collected some easy and cheap solutions in this collection. So have […]
- Necklace frame…I think I will make one of these for each of my nieces for Christmas! Do you want one too Sarah??
- Cloud lights. This is one of the single most awesome ideas ever. In the comments instructions were given:First, you need some cotton batting, a paper lantern, and three flameless candles, the type that Glade sells. Pull at the cotton batting until it looks fluffy, light, and cloud-like. Then, hot glue it to the outside of the paper lantern in various places. Make sure its fluffed to your liking, then light the lights and stick them inside. Hang the lantern wherever youd like.
- I want to try this because I absolutely love candles and nature and this is a really cool way to combine them and add a sense of nature to the indoors. You will need a candle holder, plenty of twigs, and a hot glue gun.
- Beach Cottage photo frame ornament. Relive and share your beach vacation on the Christmas tree. Photo frame ornament is hand-painted and distressed for a beach cottage style with sea shell accents. Write the date on the bottom of the frame or place a new picture within each year.