Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Took an old, empty window frame…spray painted some fiberglass screen and stapled it to the back of frame…and will sew on antique family doilies to the screen. Theyre just pinned for now, but you get the idea. As featured on www.sadieseasongoods.com !
- Are the kids begging for a swing? Forget the expensive swing set, all you need to get is a used skateboard! This DIY project only takes around 20 minutes to complete. Just perfect for kids excited to have their very own swing! http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/09/30/skateboard-swing/ Is this going to be your next project for them?:
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- In need of some DIY Washi tape Ideas? These Washi Tape DIY Projects are marvellous and perfect for back to school! You can add washi tape to pens, binder clips, phone covers, pencils, notebooks, washi tape laptop skins, paperclip flags and even a custom washi tape wall calendar DIY!
- I love these fresh pops of colors and citrus inspiration on this fun summer mantel! A Garden and Lemonade Stand Summer Mantel. Get all the juicy details at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- These fabric crosses on wood are going quick! Be sure to get yours now! See all the fabric options in the Wall Art section.
- Looking for DIY teen bedroom ideas for girls? These cheap and creative ideas for decorations and organization will help give your girl rooms a nice makeover!
- These vintage signs are so cute and ridiculously easy! Head over to Footprints of Inspiration to see these Easy DIY Vintage Christmas Signs. They are great for your own Christmas Decor and to make as an adorable Christmas Gift for someone on your list.
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- I have had wonderful feedback from you all with regards to the Summer Colouring Pages I have been running – curating some fantastic colouring page “guest posts” from wonderful bloggers across the globe. Today, we have a treat for you – some colouring pages for Grown Ups! Yep, we get to colour too… with the …
- To make your home be distinctive, are you looking for ways to decorate your outdoor? You may have a lot of ideas for decorating, but the high budget for decoration material always make you go no further. Are there other easier ways? Yes, you can do it yourself by recycling the wood. DIY reclaimed wood […]