Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This habit tracker that lets you keep it all in one place: | 29 Bullet Journal Layouts For Anyone Trying To Be Healthy
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Im not asking you to fix it, Im just asking you to listen. The men in our lives are so good a fixing our problems and challenges and sometimes dont realize that all we are asking for is for them to listen. Does the man in your life do this? Find inspiration on how to handle this in your life.
- Keep your makeup brushes clean and organized with these DIY brush holders. Just fill a Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc with faux pearls, beads, or decorative rocks and then add your brushes. The holder will looks nice on your countertop and can clear up some drawer space in your bathroom. The magnetic board is another great DIY makeup organization idea. A cute and functional way to add some personality to your vanity or bathroom and keep your favorite products easy to find.
- Keep your kids busy with a scavenger hunt for the holidays!
- Tie Dye Your Summer continues with a spark and bang – our Blueprint Social Campaign will keep more great tie dye ideas coming!
- Home Depot posted a trick that literally everyone needs to try. In your toilet brush holder, pour in some all purpose cleaner. This will help keep the brush clean. And let me tell you, the last thing you want sitting in your bathroom is a dirty toilet brush!!
- Painted Rocks — 29 creative crafts for kids that adults will actually enjoy doing, too!
- Balloon Bowls!! Easier than it looks. — 29 creative crafts for kids that adults will actually enjoy doing, too!
- 16. Give your plastic storage drawers a face-lift with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- Industrial House Numbers http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/yq7d Is it time to replace your house number sign? This project is very simple and easy yet brilliant. It is creative and also a more secure sign that can survive a typhoon. (My old house number was destroyed by a strong one two years ago.) Think this will look good on your facade?
- Watercolor Jellyfish Painting – perfect summer boredom buster project for kids of all ages (my 2yo, 3yo and 7yo loved this!) Mama even got on on the fun to make a layered jellyfish watercolor painting