Photo via: apieceofrainbow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Pallet Projects and Crafts To Make and Sell, Cool Pallet Tables, Cheap DIY Ideas, Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, Wooden Pallet Ideas Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts http://decorextra.com/diy-pallet-projects-easy-to-make-and-sell/
- Do you have a yard that isnt fenced? Heres an easy way to build a temporary fence fast and cheap. Many buildings will let you have their pallets. If you own a large dog make the pallet fence 2 pallets high so they cant jump out. Do your whole yard or just do an area for your dog to run in. Unfenced yards are a big hazard to your dog, they can get loose and become hit by a car, they can be stolen easily, and they can be hurt easily by people walking by.
- Learn how to make this easy, inexpensive tassel DIY necklace in about an hour with this complete tutorial. This vintage piece can go with most outfits and can also make a great gift.
- THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF MY CUSTOM WORK. Im very happy creating any piece that you may have in mind. Hes a good example of what I can do, this mosaic was made on clear glass so its translucent. The ho
- This blogger makes a full-time income off of blogging! She is sharing a step-by-step tutorial on how to frugally start a money-making blog on the Blogger platform. She goes through the entire set-up process and gives several ideas for how you can monetize the blog almost from the beginning. Lots of great tips and tricks, this is a wonderful resource if youre a new blogger wanting to start a blog to make money…you can even do it for free by following the steps in this post!
- Your home is a place where you can play with your imagination and experiment with various materials, surfaces, textures and forms. You can create a lot of pieces, tables, shelves, cabinets and other stuff, which can be used for storage, decoration and other purposes. pallet wood and crates are very cheap source of getting wood that can be easily re-cycled and re-purposed into purposeful items. You can use the crate as whole or can dismantle it into small planks. You can clean and dis-infect …
- This is a great re-purpose of an old entertainment center. A little paint and you have a new storage cabinet! repurpose distressed reuse
- Wood Wall Art – Wooden Mountain Range Art Made to Order or customize this look: This artwork is made up of upcycled wood scraps. Wood was trimmed to size and stained with traditional and hand made stains. The piece features two mountain ranges that stand out from each other based on their color and both mountain ranges also come backlit with micro LEDs. Roughly 25X43 I currently only have one in stock and am working on two more pieces that will be done for Christmas. The next pieces will be…
- DIY Sofas and Couches – DIY Couch Reupholster With a Painters Drop Cloth – Easy and Creative Furniture and Home Decor Ideas – Make Your Own Sofa or Couch on A Budget – Makeover Your Current Couch With Slipcovers, Painting and More. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-sofas-couches
- This flower cardboard tube wall art is so simple (and cheap!) to put together. Craft it in just one quick afternoon! via @familyfooda0336
- DIY Shelving Unit.- a slightly cheaper version- instead of using the pipe Ts and threaded pipe, just use 1/2 inch pipe as the basic structure, then use large washers that slip over the pipe and hold in place with small pipe ring clamps or just drill a hole in the pipe to slip a bolt, rod or nail into to hold the washer in place.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy