Photo via: momwithaprep.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you dont have any mason jars, go out and get some, would ya? Here are 101 things to do with a mason jar—from mason jar crafts to DIYs to pin now and try later.
- Art Now you could buy an old chandelier that has the crystals on it and replace them with cutlery…great recycle diy
- Don’t keep your family recipes hidden away in cookbook or recipe box. Frame and display them in your kitchen. This is a great idea, especially if you have old recipe cards from a grandparent or parent. What a wonderful to display a memorable family recipe!
- This is such a cute idea for a bean bag toss! Get red, white and blue ones for 4th of July, and make some cute bean bags … and you have a great kids game for a neighborhood block party, family reunion, or picnic in the park! I think I am headed to the dollar store tomorrow! (just a pic-no website) by jan
- Just in time to hit up the Valentines Day clearance! This adorable wreath is gorgeous for spring decor, a lovely little girls room, or even a shabby chic birthday party!
- Im not asking you to fix it, Im just asking you to listen. The men in our lives are so good a fixing our problems and challenges and sometimes dont realize that all we are asking for is for them to listen. Does the man in your life do this? Find inspiration on how to handle this in your life.
- Whether youre budget-conscious, eco-friendly, or havent had time to stock up on cleaning supplies, it helps to have a few common uses for vinegar up your sleeve. You might have pinned them before on Pinterest, but weve made it easy for you by gathering some of the best quickie vinegar hacks in one place. Who knew one little ingredient could be used to deodorize, sanitize, or even marinate meat? lifehacks
- Fill your life space with things that make you happy. I have plans for a backyard garden with wildflowers and a built-in fire pit like this one. It will take years to get it just the way I want it, but part of happiness involves taking little steps along the way to a greater goal.
- Do you have a clock that youre not too fond of, but you dont want to thrown it out? Check out this tutorial on how to use an old clock to make your very own wood slice clock for a beautiful addition to your home!
- These Chocolate Mint Cream Cheese Buttons are perfect for all occasions! Lovely mint flavored cream cheese mints filled with a decadent chocolate ganache. Guaranteed to be a hit with your chocolate and mint loving friends and family! // Mom On Timeout
- Super Cute Mothers Day Free Printables! Gift Tags, Cards and more. Make Mom a unique homemade gift, invite her over for brunch, give her flowers or send a card with a heartfelt note. If your mom lives far away, fill a box with her favorite goodies and mail them! She’ll be happy you thought of her.
- For some people, cooking defines them. I AM NOT that person. Ask me to bring chips and soda to a potluck and I’m totally fine with that. But… don’t let the apron fool you. It&821…