Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 14 insanely awesome and fun backyard games to DIY now! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- DIY Yard Games- I love this! Ive seen Jenga but its so much fun to have options!
- 10 Off-Grid, Backyard Games for Your Family – and you don’t even have to have a birthday party to do them! | The Mom with a Prep
- Easy DIY Bubble Wands | Bubble Wands | Fun Summer Outdoor Activities | Summer Fun For Kids | The Shopping Mama
- SKULL, HEART AND CROSS DESIGNS http://www.tiedyeyoursummer.com/get-inspired.html Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- Making slime is SO fun! You can make this easy slime recipe with Play-Doh. It will keep the littles busy for hours. Youll love it! via @diy_candy
- Rock painting inspiration for kids of all ages. Story stones, counting math games, garden markers and funny faces on rocks – perfect for random acts of kindness, my city rocks project.
- Add A Stylish Text To Your Work Foxtrail is hand written font with tons of personality. A casual textured brush script, which works amazingly for branding, social media post and packaging. Included in this set: • Foxtrail Script – Comes with alternative lower case letters, to give it that genuine bespoke hand drawn look. Found … read more
- DesignDreams by Anne: DIY Rustic Shutters for $10
- DiY rustic utensil rack for the kitchen | Easy 10 minute storage project with a board and some U-brackets
- Raspberry Lemon Sugar Scrub | 10 DIY Body Scrubs Made for Summer | http://www.hercampus.com/beauty/10-diy-body-scrubs-made-summer
- How to make EASY DIY Barn Wood Shutters for less than $10