Photo via: shannonsews.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own magic glitter slime! Step 1: Empty a full 6oz bottle of Elmer’s Glitter Glue Step 2: Add ½ tbsp baking soda Step 3: Add 1½ tbsp contact lens solution Step 4: Knead and … voilà! Ooey, goo-ey and Elmer’s Glue-y!
- ONLY use this and it leaves floor spotless. (Heavy duty floor cleaner recipe: cup white vinegar 1 tablespoon liquid dish soap cup baking soda 2 gallons tap water, very warm.) It leaves everything smelling amazing.
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- A discarded display cabinet gained new life with lipstick-pink paint and sections of punchy damask paper inside and out. Editors Tip: Keep your jewelry organized by attaching clothes hooks and cup hooks to a wall-hung cabinet.
- baking soda & peroxide. Unused this today on my stubborn old electric stove top. UH-MAZING!
- DIY Butterfly Feeder – a bright colored bowl with a plastic mesh pot scrubber in it; just add sugar water (4 parts water, 1 part granulated sugar) and wait for the butterflies to show up.
- Get organized with this DIY and make monogrammed baskets! Inspired by the new Cottonelle Megaroll 4 in 1 efficiency by kraft&mint.
- DIY Tomato Cage Pot Planter. – 4 Men 1 Lady
- Our 2 x 4 project is now complete with 2 benches!
- Have been wanting to remove drywall to recess coat hooks between the studs ever since we built the house! Finally, heres a pic where it was actually done (from http://www.roomreveal.com/snaps/1550-Duetto-slab-with-a-leather-finish)
- Cute playroom, but i see a couple things wrong. 1: white couch in kids playroom…no. 2: this playroom is too perfect. It wont be this clean in real life. Ever.
- 2 lbs beef, sliced 1-2 bell peppers, sliced 1 onion, sliced 20 ounces salsa 2 tbsp fajita seasoning